Food processor quiche crust
- Use metal cutting bade of food processor.
- Place 1 cup wholemeal flour in it and add 70gms cold butter cubed. DO NOT mix yet.
- In a separate cup, add one or two teaspoons lemon juice to 1 cup of water.
- Start to mix using pulse button while drizzling in water in a thin stream. Stop as soon as it looks like crumbs. Test to see if it presses into a ball. DO NOT Over mix.
- Add filling.
- Cook at 220 C for about 30 mins.
Comments: From A Holst. Meals without meat.1997