Super Easy Ultimate Large Chocolate Cake
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 200g softened butter
- 2 tsp baking soda- lumps squashed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 & 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup boiling hot coffee
- Prepare a 30cm round cake tin by lining it with paper. Alternativey use a regular cake pan and a loaf tin.
- Place all ingredients except coffee in a large bowl. Add hot coffee and beat with wooden spoon or beater until smooth and lump free. Pour into tin/s and bake at 160C for 60 minutes.
Comments: Large and fabulously moist and delicious. See how to make it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/annabellangbein?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/0/E5fdrbfdtbg Lovely to watch too!
Source: Annabel Langbein - New Zealand super-cook